10 Fingers Christmas Menu Full Recipes
10 Fingers Christmas Starter ~ Crab Cakes With Mango-Avocado Relish
- For the crab mixture , whisk together egg, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and sriracha. Add crab and saltines and mix to combine; cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Finely grate zest from the lime, then squeeze the juice into a bowl. Add the mango, cucumber, chile, and ¼ tsp salt and toss to combine; cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Form the crab mixture into 1 inch thick cakes. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium. Cook crab cakes in batches until browned, 4 to 6 min. per side.
-Arrange greens leaves on a platter and place your crab cakes on top. Fold the avocado and basil into the mango relish and serve over crab cakes.
10 Fingers Christmas Main ~ Beef Bourguignon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a large Dutch oven on medium. Add bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, approx 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and discard all but 2 Tbsp fat.
- Pat the beef dry with paper towels, season with ¾ tsp each salt and pepper and all purpose seasoning . Cook in batches, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, 8 to 10 minutes total (adding additional oil to the pan as necessary).
- In a separate pan, add the onions , season with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper, and cook, covered, stirring occasionally for approx 6 minutes. Add carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are just tender. Stir in ⅔ of garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add tomato paste and cook, stirring for approximately 2 minutes. Sprinkle flour over the top and continue to cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the wine. Return beef and bacon to pot, then add broth, thyme and bay leaves; bring to a simmer. Cover, transfer the pot to the oven, and cook until beef is very tender and easily breaks apart approximately 3 to 3½ hours.
- Five minutes before beef is done, melt butter in a large skillet on medium and add remaining Tbsp oil. Add mushrooms, season with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper, increase heat to medium-high and cook, tossing occasionally for approx 6 minutes. Add the remaining garlic and cook, tossing for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Discard the thyme and bay leaves from the stew, fold in garlic and mushrooms and sprinkle with parsley.
10 Fingers Christmas Desert ~ No-Bake Cranberry Cheese cake
- In blender or food processor, puree cranberry sauce until almost smooth; set aside. Place 2 tablespoons of cold water in bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin overwater and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- With mixer on high, beat cream until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, goat cheese, sugar, vanilla, lemon zest and salt until smooth. Microwave gelatin 15 to 20 seconds or just until runny. Gradually beat into cheese mixture; gently fold in whipped cream.
- Spread half of the cranberry sauce on the bottom of the crust. Spread cheese mixture on top in even layer. Dollop the remaining cranberry sauce all over top. Refrigerate, uncovered,at least 3 hours or up to overnight.
10 Fingers Christmas Cocktail ~ Apple Cider Sangria
- In a large jug, stir together cider, brandy, clementine juice, lemon juice, ginger and bitters. Stir in clementine, apple slices and pear slices (you can refrigerate this mixture for up to a day).
- When ready to serve, add Prosecco. Serve over ice with a few pomegranate seeds, if desired.